Financial Projections Templates | Purchase Financial Forecasting Software & Cash Flow Projection Templates – Projection Hub Buy our financial projections templates at Projection Hub. We provide financial forecasting and cash flow projection through our software and templates for investors, business plans, and loan applications. Learn about our financial projections templates at Projection Hub today.
Startup Fundraising Playbook – Trends, Research, Guides  DocSend’s Startup Fundraising Playbook shares research and answers questions founders have about raising pre-seed, seed, or Series A funding.
Article: 10 Powerful Excel Project Management Templates for Tracking Tasks Want Microsoft Excel to manage your projects? Use these free Microsoft Excel spreadsheet templates for tracking any project!Project management templates are an essential ingredient in replicating …
Build native PowerPoint timelines online – Office Timeline Online Office Timeline Online is a free timeline maker that helps professionals present a high level view of their project in a clear, stylish manner.
Infographics [Get discount through Instagram] Get Access to our ever-growing library of over 3,500+ world-class infographic templates. Unlimited Downloads. Lifetime Updates. Top-notch Quality. Easy to Download. Amazing Value. Unique Designs.
Make My Persona
HubSpot | Free Tools
Super 7: The 7 Best Free Sources for Business Plan Help
I was asked by a budding entrepreneur how to get started on their business plan, and I thought I’d share the answer as to my 7 favorite spots for getting started. All are free, whether for the planning materials or the help offered.
Business Plan Templates
(These show you how to craft a plan)
1. SBA has some good free guides at www.sba.gov/content/templates-writing-business-plan.
2. SCORE also has some at http://www.score.org/template_gallery.html
Online Business Plan Makers
(These ask you the questions and format your responses)
3. Purdue’s Agricultural Innovation & Commercialization Center at https://www.agecon.purdue.edu/planner/
(click on ‘start here’ on business planner).
4. My Own Business offers free and for-fee services at http://www.myownbusiness.org/course.html (scroll down and click ‘Free Access to online Course).
Note that all of these are pretty high quality sources, although they do have slightly different outlines of what goes in and where it goes. It is up to you to decide if every single entry is needed (hint: it usually isn’t), but if in doubt, it is better to leave it in (or even better, get free advice from the sources below.
Good Free Advice on Business Plans
(They will offer you advice about your plan.)
5. SBDCs (Small Business Development Centers) have the most offices nationally, so they are your best chance for local advice. You can find them through you can find at http://www.sba.gov/content/small-business-development-centers-sbdcs.
6. SCORE.org offers free advice from over 300 local offices nationwide, or even via email.
7. And don’t forget the original first source of help, the US Small Business Administration at SBA.gov and at district offices in every state.
With these resources at your side, you are sure to get a great business plan going.